Latest Updates (Advisories, News Releases, Chief Medical Health Officer)
- Physical distancing (maintaining two meters apart) – avoid areas where there are people gathering or where there are bottle necks of foot traffic (through doorways, elevators, washroom, etc.)
- Limit the size of indoor and outdoor gatherings or events, always adhering to the current Public Health Order restrictions and reduce unnecessary travel.
- Servers, hosts and other workers that are not able to maintain two meters of distance from others should wear a non-medical mask (e.g. cloth or other materials) or procedure/surgical mask.
- Diligent Hand Hygiene
- Washing your hands with soap and water (for 20 seconds) whenever your hands become soiled.
- Use of Hand Rubs (with an alcohol content of at least 70%)
- Enhanced Cleaning (especially high touch surfaces) in public areas and work places (especially coffee rooms).
- Seniors or those with a weakened immune systems or underlying health conditions should wear a procedure/surgical mask if they need to go out in public.
- Persons who are ill asked to stay home (Self-Isolate) and contact 811 for more information. Anyone concerned that they may have come into contact with COVID is advised to call 811.
Saskatchewan continues to progress through Phase 4 of the Re-Open Saskatchewan plan. Additional activities and businesses are being reopened in a measured, careful manner as part of the plan to re-open the provincial economy.
Precautionary Measures remain the same with the following recommendations:
- Continue practicing social distancing;
- Keep following the orders of the Chief Medical Health Officer;
- Proper hygiene;
- Avoid unnecessary travel;
- If returning from foreign travel or experiencing any symptoms, self-isolate;
- Avoid gatherings with people outside your immediate household;
- Self monitoring;
- Working from home if possible;
- Stay informed with new information;
DOCUMENTS / FORMS:
Please see enclosed document regarding important information regarding PPE use in public.
To report situations where an individual or business is suspected of being in non-compliance with Public Health Orders
To apply to register a child in a child care space: APPLICATION FORM
Case surveillance and testing information, including regional locations
of cases, is available at
SHA's Health System Readiness for COVID-19 - Status Update
Download the Canada COVID App to have all resources at your fingertips in one location (available for iOs and Android)